INTRODUCING THE 2018 NAGLREP TOP LGBT+ AGENT LIST
Honoring the Real Estate Industry’s Finest in LGBT+
NAGLREP is thrilled to welcome two of the biggest names in real estate – Sotheby’s International Realty and REAL Trends – in the helping us create the our first ever LGBT+ productions rankings.
NAGLREP members who participate and achieved the below minimum qualifications will be considered for 2018’s NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List, along with the REAL Trends The Thousand as advertised in the Wall Street Journal and America’s Best Real Estate Professionals:
- An individual must have closed at least 50 sides OR $20 million in sales volume in 2017.
- A team must have closed at least 75 sides OR $30 million in closed sales volume in 2017.
- Deadline for entry is March 31, 2018
- Only NAGLREP members are eligible for The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List. Click here to join NAGLREP.
- Entry requires a $100 per person or per team submission fee. Only those who meet the minimum qualifications and supply the appropriate verification will be considered for inclusion.
- A team will be considered for The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List ONLY if the team lead is a member of NAGLREP.
- If you are a member of the following organizations and meet the above minimums, you are AUTOMATICALLY included for consideration. These brands/companies verify your production, submit on your behalf and cover your $100 entry fee:
o Sotheby’s International Realty
o Better Homes and Gardens
o Century 21
o Coldwell Banker
o Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
o Engel & Völkers
o Keller Williams
o Exit Realty
o Realty Executives
- If you qualify for The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List, NAGLREP/REAL Trends will require written approval to be included on the list.
- All named to The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List will be benefit from:
o Inclusion in a congratulatory video
o The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List logo will be automatically included on your NAGLREP profile page
o Being honored at the 2018 LGBT Real Estate Conference on October 2-4 in Palm Springs
o Inclusion in press release and NAGLREP blog announcing the winners
o Use of social media assets
o Cross promotion with REAL Trends
o The opportunity to utilize The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List logo in your marketing efforts
To participate and be considered for REAL Trends The Thousand, America’s Best Real Estate Professionals” and The NAGLREP Top LGBT+ Agent List, click here.
Full REAL Trends details are available here.